Thursday, June 20, 2013

Grand Designs Favourites ~ Full Episodes

Here, to share with all like-minded souls, are some of my favourite
 Grand Designs Episodes  

 This first one here, is not my kind of house, but it's surprisingly attractive and homey. But, what I like so much about this episode, is the awesome German precision, efficiency, professionalism and disciplined workmanship. Also, the owners of this home; what a charming older artistic couple. I just enjoyed this episode a lot; gave me that warm & fuzzy feeling, despite the house not being the usual warm, cosy, rustic type that I love so much. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do.

 





 
 Grand Designs S05E03 16th Century farmhouse Gloucester






Grand Designs S11 E08 Lake District 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Visitors